- Updated “devDependencies” versions to fix vulnerability alerts
- Dropped support of io.js and node.js v0.12.x and lower since new versions of “devDependencies” couldn’t work with those old node.js versions (minimal supported version of node.js now is v4.0.0)
- Fix prototype pollution vulnerability (thanks to @mwakerman for the PR)
- Avoid using deprecated Buffer API (thanks to @ChALkeR for the PR)
- Auto-testing provided by Travis CI;
- Support older Node.JS versions (
- Removed tests files from npm package.
- Fix for
null as an argument.
- Removed test code from npm package (see pull request #21);
- Increased minimal version of Node from
0.12.0 (because can’t run tests on lesser version anyway).
- WARNING! Broken backward compatibility with
- Fixed bug with extending arrays instead of cloning;
- Deep cloning for arrays;
- Check for own property;
- Fixed some documentation issues;
- Strict JS mode.